What did you do to your E9 today?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This can turn into some really great footage (does that term apply to video?). I can imagine some rally (regularity) footage from @Belgiumbarry , as well as a simple trip to the local cars and coffee event.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Love all the different vantage points. The only one that I wouldn't want to do is the view from the back seat/rear of headliner. That would provide a distracting view of my balding head. :(
that's why you wear a hat ... i would have to keep the glare down

Dohn

Reaction score
I once drove home from South Carolina on a cloudy day with the sunroof open in a 335i. Ended up with a perfect Polish flag on top, half red and half-white! Probably just as well my coupe doesn't have a sunroof...

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Having my engine rebuilt so went to the machine shop this morning and pushed the car outside to give the engine bay a quick wipe down (someday it will need to be repainted).

F7BC5AE9-50B8-449A-A0AE-DD3B4886D723.jpeg

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No time like the present! When will you have the engine out again?

Having my engine rebuilt so went to the machine shop this morning and pushed the car outside to give the engine bay a quick wipe down (someday it will need to be repainted).

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
haha, i heard you Stephen... must look for a GoPro ? :eek::D
Gopro’s Are horrible. Sometimes mine works fine and sometimes it overheats in less than 20min. This is my second. The first one failed 1 month outside of warranty after only shooting twelve 30 minute videos. My current one cannot shoot in very high def for more than 15min before overheating and shutting down. Personally I think a real video cam with a good mount is better unless you only do short takes. I use mine for racing training and a typical session is 20-60 minute plus time getting to the grid. I would not buy another one.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gopro’s Are horrible. Sometimes mine works fine and sometimes it overheats in less than 20min. This is my second. The first one failed 1 month outside of warranty after only shooting twelve 30 minute videos. My current one cannot shoot in very high def for more than 15min before overheating and shutting down. Personally I think a real video cam with a good mount is better unless you only do short takes. I use mine for racing training and a typical session is 20-60 minute plus time getting to the grid. I would not buy another one.
i have had very good luck with my gopro 3+. i use it for shooting my TSD road rally routes to keep track of signs (what they say) as well as mileages spoken while reading off of the computer. this is generally 2.5 to 3 hours of video. once my coupe is back together i will use it when i go out for some drives.