WOW?!

Well, I have a bad gag reflex so I know I am not one of those.
In ancient times (Greeks or Romans) once a year the society would vote as to who should be kicked out of the city never to return again. I wouldn't mind introducing that concept into this forum.....as long as I am
immune to the process. :D
abe

Well, I have a bad gag reflex so I know I am not one of those.
In ancient times (Greeks or Romans) once a year the society would vote as to who should be kicked out of the city never to return again. I wouldn't mind introducing that concept into this forum.....as long as I am
immune to the process. :D
abe

Perhaps this is the case. Most cs owners who have gone through and continue to go through the sweat,love, and big $ it takes to keep their cars together and beautiful never really want to sell them and may act like"c##k Suckers" when being bothered by a potential buyer who wants to buy their car for a dollar and a dream, pester them and blame the low balling on the economy!!! If the CL guy is not just a used car guy who just wants to flip it for a profit but rather a true cs owner, he may have become a "CS" because he has to sell it. If that is the case he can always come down from 55k but never up and he will have to at least bring it down to about 40k in this market to find a buyer in my opinion. My car is a hooptie but every time someone on the street offers me 6k for it i become a" CS" very quickly as any proud owner would. I find a lot of Porsche guys way to arrogant and macho for my taste although a 71 911 targa as a gift from a nice PCOA member would be appreciated to change my opinion fo sure! Also I bet there a few immaculate coupes being stored in the middle east somewhere by princes but we will never see them until they get a Middle east craigslist going on!!

PEACE on Earth and on this forum please!!
sirshorty
(called that as i have a short fuse for people who offend my ride)

Perhaps this is the case. Most cs owners who have gone through and continue to go through the sweat,love, and big $ it takes to keep their cars together and beautiful never really want to sell them and may act like"c##k Suckers" when being bothered by a potential buyer who wants to buy their car for a dollar and a dream, pester them and blame the low balling on the economy!!! If the CL guy is not just a used car guy who just wants to flip it for a profit but rather a true cs owner, he may have become a "CS" because he has to sell it. If that is the case he can always come down from 55k but never up and he will have to at least bring it down to about 40k in this market to find a buyer in my opinion. My car is a hooptie but every time someone on the street offers me 6k for it i become a" CS" very quickly as any proud owner would. I find a lot of Porsche guys way to arrogant and macho for my taste although a 71 911 targa as a gift from a nice PCOA member would be appreciated to change my opinion fo sure! Also I bet there a few immaculate coupes being stored in the middle east somewhere by princes but we will never see them until they get a Middle east craigslist going on!!

PEACE on Earth and on this forum please!!
sirshorty
(called that as i have a short fuse for people who offend my ride)

Wow, I tried helping csfan with a car I flew up to see in Oregon. I introduced him to the seller and gave him my .02 cents and this is what we get? I don't think I gave him the impression that I had any oral talents with my mouth; but I think it is fare to say that he is calling the kettle black.

I've had some less than desirable experiences with one or two members in the past; but when it comes to needing help everyone who has help to offer jumps right in with tons of much appreciated support and I've never had bad advise.

Cheers!
OCCoupe, now known as OCCoupe-CS

Wow, I tried helping csfan with a car I flew up to see in Oregon. I introduced him to the seller and gave him my .02 cents and this is what we get? I don't think I gave him the impression that I had any oral talents with my mouth; but I think it is fare to say that he is calling the kettle black.

I've had some less than desirable experiences with one or two members in the past; but when it comes to needing help everyone who has help to offer jumps right in with tons of much appreciated support and I've never had bad advise.

Cheers!
OCCoupe, now known as OCCoupe-CS

PJ-I am not a cock sucker, but I do soak corks from time to time.

CSFan-your right to exercise your freedom of speech may end where our right not be offended by your rude and uneducated remarks begin. This forum is not a democracy and you can (and probably will) be shut down for your offensive language. Bear in mind that you'd not be allowed to shout "cocksucker" on a street corner for very long before be arrested for any number of civil infractions, not the least of which is "acting like a cocksucker".

-tj in Los Gatos

PS-now, who wants their cork soaked?

PJ-I am not a cock sucker, but I do soak corks from time to time.

CSFan-your right to exercise your freedom of speech may end where our right not be offended by your rude and uneducated remarks begin. This forum is not a democracy and you can (and probably will) be shut down for your offensive language. Bear in mind that you'd not be allowed to shout "cocksucker" on a street corner for very long before be arrested for any number of civil infractions, not the least of which is "acting like a cocksucker".

-tj in Los Gatos

PS-now, who wants their cork soaked?

So just to recap, to expand the wiki-e9 database,

Would the following be accurate:

CSi: C**k Sucking instructor

CSa: C**k Sucking A-hole

CSL: C**k Sucking Lightweight

:lol:

I, for one, would like my cork soaked. In a fine Pinot Noir from Sonoma if you don't mind...

As some others here have said: Civility has been the one of the finest qualities of this forum over time, - and the same could be said of almost every coupe owner I've had the pleasure to meet in the past.

CSFan: If you really feel the need to talk smack about some-one or everyone here, have the courage to use your full, real name and tell us where you are in the world in your critical postings. We'll want to know who we're dealing with when we talk to you or meet you in person.

I, for one, would like my cork soaked. In a fine Pinot Noir from Sonoma if you don't mind...

As some others here have said: Civility has been the one of the finest qualities of this forum over time, - and the same could be said of almost every coupe owner I've had the pleasure to meet in the past.

CSFan: If you really feel the need to talk smack about some-one or everyone here, have the courage to use your full, real name and tell us where you are in the world in your critical postings. We'll want to know who we're dealing with when we talk to you or meet you in person.

pj said:
Ron , I notice you didn't include TJ , so does that make him a cocksucker :lol:
Cs fan talked to me about my coupe , I wonder if i suck cocks too :(

PJ! Your a gentlemen and a scholar!

pj said:
Ron , I notice you didn't include TJ , so does that make him a cocksucker :lol:
Cs fan talked to me about my coupe , I wonder if i suck cocks too :(

PJ! Your a gentlemen and a scholar!

chicane said:

you crack me up man!

chicane said:

you crack me up man!

You guys have way to much CLASS for me! That's the honest to GOD truth. Sorry If I offended anyone. Touche!

You guys have way to much CLASS for me! That's the honest to GOD truth. Sorry If I offended anyone. Touche!

Back