My Baby is done... Thanks for all your help!!!!

bfeng

Site Donor
Reaction score
IIRC, The end of the cable which acts on the release mechanism has pulled out of the end “bit” which is required to “catch the release arm. Remove seat, remove back panel, find end of cable flopping around, crimp on new copper ferrule (dunno if that’s the right word).

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
IIRC, The end of the cable which acts on the release mechanism has pulled out of the end “bit” which is required to “catch the release arm. Remove seat, remove back panel, find end of cable flopping around, crimp on new copper ferrule (dunno if that’s the right word).
Thx

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just curious if people have had anything problems with emergency break? I find It almost useless. Has anyone else had these problems? I had mentioned this several times when I brought it in for service but it does not seem like it gets much better.

bfeng

Site Donor
Reaction score
When in good condition and adjusted properly it will grab and hold well, and essential for doing J turns in the snow. I personally think they are an important thing to have functioning properly

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you don't want to watch the video here are some images

Here is hi-res image. Bennyz is not sure if he can bend it back to look right. Let me know cost of the right (passenger side) only, and I can see if insurance will cover, and happy to give you mine as core exchange.
Anyone have a lead on the chrome piece behind license plate?
just a tiny FYI, the part between the tail light is polished aluminum unless a early car (2000CS?) which are chrome over brass