The Raven e9 project

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice that they are now bound and easier to use. I refer to my originals all the time.
I would have preferred the originals. Carl had one volume, but not the other. He also explained that this consolidated set that he reproduces is from the latest and most comprehensive capture from microfiche - shortly after which BMW started omitting data. We'll see...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice that they are now bound and easier to use. I refer to my originals all the time.
totally agree Chris ... i am still happy that you convinced me to sell my 2 binder reprints and buy the set from Murray. i look at them often

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Haven't been able to spend time on the Raven lately. But today I did spend just a few choice minutes. My seat rails have been stuck since I got the car. But with the recommendation of @Ajay I hosed the rails down with PB Blaster and waited a while. Then, I sat in the seat, pulled the lever and threw myself fore and aft. After about 2 full body convulsions, the seat started to move, and now adjusts freely. I'll call that progress. ;)