What did you do to your E9 today?

stphers

Reaction score
I powder coated my air cleaner assembly and put on the clips that i plated with a Caswell system I have an Eastwood system for the powder coating This is for a 2800CS I have all the bits plated for the carbs and have powder coated the intakes I will be soon putting the carbs back together I will put up more pictures as I get into them more

Thanks, Rick

Attachments

• GTV and parts for sale 10272020 014.JPG
    GTV and parts for sale 10272020 014.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 164
  • GTV and parts for sale 10272020 015.JPG
    GTV and parts for sale 10272020 015.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 159

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
I moved the 2800 CS into storage since we have sold our house in Austin and are now driving Eastward to search for a new place to live and restore my car.
5C7D2618-CFF4-4A0A-B6E7-B45988D4AAE1.jpeg

Last edited:

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I moved the 2800 CS into storage since we have sold our house in Austin and are now driving Eastward to search for a new place to live and restore my car.

All these years and never got to see it... shame.

Good luck wherever you land.

Ed z

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
repainted the front top of the fenders and nose.
got messed up while workin and i didnt have my fender covers
so all better - had a slight ding in the top front of the nose
from when i set the engine in.

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
@mulberryworks, come up to the Perpetual Winterlands of New Hampshire or Maine. Have VSR in your back yard for your Coupe. Hang out with Stan, Ski Coach & me.
I've heard great things about Maine and Vermont. I think I'd find the climate just about right as I was born in Montreal, but my lovely wife has a different opinion about winter so that makes it an unlikely destination.
Too bad I didn't get a chance to meet you when you were in Austin with Peter.

Steven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Took an amazing group drive up the coast from Malibu, through the hills of Ojai and Santa Barbara. 242 round trip miles, and a stop for a tri tip picnic along the way. Had some pretty stellar company, and the ole coupe kept up better than I expected, and impressed my comrades, too. (Pic taken by my friend in his Porsche 964).

Ojai_Drive.jpg

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Took an amazing group drive up the coast from Malibu, through the hills of Ojai and Santa Barbara. 242 round trip miles, and a stop for a tri tip picnic along the way. Had some pretty stellar company, and the ole coupe kept up better than I expected, and impressed my comrades, too. (Pic taken by my friend in his Porsche 964).
ANY pic with a Winery road sign in it, is fine with me! Looking good.:cool:

SkiFast

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Site Donor
Reaction score
Observations
1: Your car is spoiled
2: That tree feature as part of your driveway is unique; funnier if the tree was between the stepping stones!