What did you do to your E9 today?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Drove to the Misslewood Concours d' Elegance in Endicott MA. The day started out rainy but by about noon the rain stopped.
VSR did it again! The Great White took 1st Best of Class for a blue ribbon and a nice trophy.
Woo Hoooo.

Attachments

• F633A5A9-AD50-494E-83BF-2406983267AA.jpeg
    F633A5A9-AD50-494E-83BF-2406983267AA.jpeg
    621.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 6ABC7344-3143-4492-95B1-798A4ADEF4D2.jpeg
    6ABC7344-3143-4492-95B1-798A4ADEF4D2.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 123

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Drove to the Misslewood Concours d' Elegance in Endicott MA. The day started out rainy but by about noon the rain stopped.
VSR did it again! The Great White took 1st Best of Class for a blue ribbon and a nice trophy.
Woo Hoooo.
Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Woo Hoooo.
Beautiful car, well done.

RMP

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Woo Hoooo.
Oh I missed this till now. No surprise. Any Audi stories Stan?

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
I assembled and installed the handbrake lever , a special job!, installed the gear stick and ALPINA gear nob ,its probably not correct but it came with the car and is from the 70,s and looks good. Dropped a large section of the exhaust and proceded with the tailshaft install.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the coupe is going to Brendan's shop tomorrow - new SFDon engine is finally going in along with the install of a ton of new parts. then it will go back to have the painting finished. so i have spent the last few days organizing / packing the boxes / and verifying that i have all of the parts on the list ... only had a few things missing / gone missing.

Patton

Site Donor $
Reaction score
rsporsche: I'll have to sneak over to Harrison's/Brendan's to see your car.

My shop is at exit 13 also.
If you have time, I'd love to meet another Atlanta owner. There is always help in the community of owners.
Thanks, Robert Patton 404-226-6678.