What did you do to your E9 today?

Patton

Site Donor $
Reaction score
7FB67EC4-E82A-4ECD-8867-CC44AF5BB81C.jpeg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
after dropping all of my new parts at Brendan's shop this morning ... i checked out his e3 race car that he was working on. has quite a stout b35 in the car with what looks like a great setup. look forward to seeing it completed. right after i met up with Robert Patton and checked out the car in the pics above. its a cool, individualistic coupe ... not for everybody, but it should be quite amazing. saw the exhaust up close and personal ... excellent workmanship. great to meet another couper in ATL

Patton

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Door was aligned with great help from John Hewitt. The little bit off in the front will be covered with the trim.

Notice no holes in the door for trim studs? 3 M industrial tape to the rescue.

RP

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
After installing a few mechanical parts this week I had some fun and washed and proceeded to detail the underside ,I have fuel lines and a few brake lines to go , The previous owner had an alloy tank made ,which is beautiful , I had to stop myself from polishing that as well, but you never know?

IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_2683.JPG
IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2685.JPG
IMG_2673.JPG

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I re-covered my driver's door upper trim panel. Some P.O. seemed to be unable to find the ashtray and melted the vinyl in one spot and the vinyl on the actual ashtray.

IMG_2256 (4).jpg