What did you do to your E9 today?

E9madada

Site Donor
Reaction score
Took the car out for the first time since winter hibernation and a few jobs.
Electric Fan fitted, uprated Alternator, fitted front bumper and painted rear valance (was black).
Front Bumper.jpg
Rear Valance.jpg

Last edited:

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes I did, I painted back first then flipped. Your method would have been far faster. I also had to battle with the wind doing it outside. Not ideal but am happy with the results

Fritzie

Reaction score
Finally finished the electrical shut off valve for the cooling system .
Made a electrical switch very simple to keep it beside the original electrical wiring.
The valve is a three way valve. Normally closed for the cooling water to the heating radiator in the car. And always flow of cooling water from the cilinder head to the waterpump.

Attachments

• IMG_9599.jpeg
    IMG_9599.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 70

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Google Chris Scow. Leatherwheels.com I believe. His work is impeccable and very reasonable. He has done 2 s.wheels for me. a shift knob and handbrake handle. I was better than well pleased. I know he was having some problem with his hands last year but give him a call. He wasn't charging any extra for stitch type and thread color

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stan, do they do that themselves? I need to recover my E24 steering wheel.
Google Chris Scow. Leatherwheels.com I believe. His work is impeccable and very reasonable. He has done 2 s.wheels for me. a shift knob and handbrake handle. I was better than well pleased. I know he was having some problem with his hands last year but give him a call. He wasn't charging any extra for stitch type and thread color
Stan, do they do that themselves? I need to recover my E24 steering wheel.
Which E24wheel do you need Have 1or 2 in great condition somewhere in the pile

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the M technic wheel didn't have the ///M logo, it had the (small) 3 stripes on it. same wheel was stock on the e30 m3

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Finally finished the electrical shut off valve for the cooling system .
Made a electrical switch very simple to keep it beside the original electrical wiring.
The valve is a three way valve. Normally closed for the cooling water to the heating radiator in the car. And always flow of cooling water from the cilinder head to the waterpump.

interesting
do you have details about this installation?
it would be worth a thread itself

Fritzie

Reaction score
Last edited: