What did you do to your E9 today?

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
Took our coupe out for a drive yesterday and noticed that we had just rolled over 10k in the last year since finishing the refresh on the car… 11 days 2700 miles from Austin to Asheville to the Vintage and back with no problems and a/c something I’m not used to in my 2002s.
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_9288.jpeg
IMG_9287.jpeg
IMG_6743.jpeg

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score

John-T

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Took our coupe out for a drive yesterday and noticed that we had just rolled over 10k in the last year since finishing the refresh on the car… 11 days 2700 miles from Austin to Asheville to the Vintage and back with no problems and a/c something I’m not used to in my 2002s.
View attachment 183151View attachment 183152View attachment 183153View attachment 183154
10k miles in one year!
Bravo to you for actually driving and enjoying your car.
Great looking E9 BTW

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Local cars and coffee today. L-R: my brother in law with his Tii (the Wheeler Dealer episode car), @Larry Louton with his beautiful Baikal e3, moi, and new member @HazMatt with his recent sweet acquisition, a former coupeking resto from years back. Missing from the Polaris-only e9 club is @jjs2800cs with his 2800cs fresh off the resto, he had to depart pre-photo. A good turnout of the old guard today.

IMG_5560.jpeg

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
Because of ultra restricted data protection laws here in Germany.
believe me, isn't funny.....

Breiti
Isn't the privacy regulation (GDPR) only for companies? If you (or I) post pictures of cars, we are not held to that law.
I do GDPR regulation for our company, but I am unaware about your German situation - Do you have any additional national laws on this?

Now, there is also the dilemma that thieves sometimes make use of personal data that they harvest from scams, internet sources etc. Not having your license plate online reduces chances on getting scammed. See my avatar? It's also got a blurred license plate for that reason.

Anyway what the motivation is: Little effort - Zero risk.

Breiti

Reaction score
My girlfriend get her mobile stolen some years ago.
We went to the police and ask, If they could localize it.
The answer was;
Due to data protection, they are not allowed to fo so......

What should I say, we reach the final data protection level here in Germany.

Back to the roots, BMW's

Breiti