What did you do to your E9 today?

Drove to the 1st International PNW Baikal Bimmers luncheon! Spur of the moment thing. Member Dick Steinkamp has been rather bored, lately, well, being between projects and all. I suggested we meet up for lunch somewhere between his residence in the US and mine in Canada. Agreed on a spot located steps from the Washington State/British Columbia border. Called the Derby Bar and Lounge, had a horse racing theme, couple dozen TV screens showing horse races guests could place bet on. Hmmm, interesting theme. Dick and I, we just brought our M30 Horsepower! lol. really nice drive. I experienced a lovely 22C while Dick enjoyed a balmy 71.6F, well, once he got back over the border. Great drive, great discussion, mostly how we both wish we could buy Bill's E3 for sale right now in Edmonton, or the early RHD E3 for sale now also on the Forum. Did I mention Dick needs a new project? Each E3 and E9 loved the drive, and next time, I think it's Fish and Chips in Blaine! Thanks for coming North Dick! Mike
View attachment 186567View attachment 186568View attachment 186569View attachment 186570

lovely
was that limited to baikal blau cars ?

1000045783.jpg

4 years and 3 months...

That was the last time i drove the coupe before my outing last weekend. Far too long. Ripped down to Annapolis to check oit the cars and coffee scene before taking it back to the lair.

Almost forgot what a gift it is to own these cars...

View attachment 187674

4 years and 3 months...

That was the last time i drove the coupe before my outing last weekend. Far too long. Ripped down to Annapolis to check oit the cars and coffee scene before taking it back to the lair.

Almost forgot what a gift it is to own these cars...

looks like a bad boy
BTW excellent parking space
hope they respect your coupe, here someone will park a motorbike between the car and
the pillar,...

Last edited:
i look forward to that day ... but it will be a while from now - about 72k miles (once the car is back together)

Back