1974 BMW CSE

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Took it out for a drive the other day for some photos. Everyone who passed by loved it and a few asked if they'd be seeing it on BAT soon. No, I'm not selling it. Of course, no one knew that it was all Tesla under the covers. I have a punch list 50 items long of things to fix and finish. I lost gumption for a couple of weeks and I hate to tear the dash apart again to finish the instrumentation and HVAC but will dig in again soon. In the meantime...

View attachment 148100View attachment 148101View attachment 148102View attachment 148103View attachment 148104View attachment 148105View attachment 148106
Hello, you have completed one of a kind E9 I would say one of a kind BMW and you are very good father that you did all of this hard work for your daughter I don't know how old she is but when my daughter first start USC I bought her a brand new Audi A4 5speed back then all youngsters loved that Audi A4 but what you have for your daughter, Audi A4 is nothing compare to this one of a kind E9 I thing she is very happy with this car it is very nice car I thing if this car hit the BAT price tag will be over 250K however you are one talented guy, good luck with your CSE

jefflit

Site Donor $
Reaction score
How does one get the interior review mirror to snap back in? The spring on those detents is strong. My thumbs are sore.

Oh, and anyone doing a full resto -- don't forget to mount the rearview mirror support plate to the roof (three screws) BEFORE you do the headliner and mount the visor panel. Doh!