Chamonix 3.0CS Restoration

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@OCCoupe is always telling me to not use my cars as a workbench. So I have listened and now I am using a Ferrari. Belt trim was sprayed with CeraKote today.

BB49F53C-0F27-4A7C-B83B-569AB7695561.jpeg

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@OCCoupe is always telling me to not use my cars as a workbench. So I have listened and now I am using a Ferrari. Belt trim was sprayed with CeraKote today.

View attachment 159650
Hi Chris, it is the best Idea, with clear CERAKOTE it always stay shiny it will take 1 full day to dry, my first time I over spray and it crack up after a week or two, I had to clean up an re spray, and I also spray my wheels, if your wheels are chrome you can spray CERAKOTE

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Belt trim is on, quite a milestone. Driver side of rear bumper as well so ignore the sag. Now I can install headlight buckets, kidney and h/l grilles and rear window assemblies. I am making better progress than I expected but headliner and wiring will be much slower going. I had paint mixed to match elephant skin vinyl and I will use it on the wheel arch covers and floor boards. Don’t tell Mike I have stuff on the roof, the Ferrari wasn’t available.

6D9DF760-C7E3-46FD-9B2F-56511E739BC6.jpeg

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These guys think they can repair my clock as I described the problem from the guy who took it apart. Under $200.

Careful on website name, it is NOT clockworks.
What is the upshot here? My clock stopped working and the quote I got was close to $1000 for repair