• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

What did you do to your E9 today?

burky

Reaction score
Hullo
Over a two day period I Installed the main portion of the dash with the assistance of a rubber mallet, not for the faint of heart with all that new wood!. day 2 I detailed and installed the heater assembly, and on that note my heater control panel is in German? how common is that on a CSL ?

Attachments

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hullo
Over a two day period I Installed the main portion of the dash with the assistance of a rubber mallet, not for the faint of heart with all that new wood!. day 2 I detailed and installed the heater assembly, and on that note my heater control panel is in German? how common is that on a CSL ?
Depends on your year I think. My 72 CS has it in German. Can't remember for the CSL but it might be English.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
My wife and I took the old girl out for a drive this morning, the first time I've driven it since maybe October. We were joking about how long we've had it, our kids were toddlers when I bought it, our oldest daughter just graduated from WSU and our other daughter will be a senior at the University of Oregon this fall. It's just part of the family.

IMG_3974.jpg
IMG_3972.jpg

Last edited:

02coastie

Reaction score
B
My wife and I took the old girl out for a drive this morning, the first time I've driven it since maybe October. We were joking about how long we've had it, our kids were toddlers when I bought it, our oldest daughter just graduated from WSU and our other daughter will be a senior at the University of Oregon this fall. It's just part of the family.
Beautiful car! What size tires are you running and what is your suspension set up?

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
B

Beautiful car! What size tires are you running and what is your suspension set up?
Thanks! The wheels are fairly rare staggered 17 inch Style 5s (8s and 9s). The tires are 225/45zr17s in front and 245/40zr17s in back. Front fenders are rolled. I had the car professionally lowered 15 years ago so I don't remember all of the details. H&R springs, Bilsteins, and bigger sway bars front and rear.